Kurz, kurzweilig, ungewöhnlich, inspirierend.
Make a dream come true (S. 6)
- Frag dich, wie das perfekte Angebot aus Sicht deiner Kunden aussehen würde.
- What would a perfect Gründungsberatung aus Sicht einer Gründerin look like?
Start by sharing whatever you’ve got (S. 19)
- Einfach teilen. Das, was du eh schon hast. Einfach großzügig sein und es anderen zur Verfügung stellen, die es auch brauchen könnten.
Helping people today (S. 30)
- “So please don’t think you need a huge vision. Just stay focused on helping people today.”
- „If you want to be useful, you can always start now with only 1 % of what you have in your grand vision.“ (Anything You Want (Edition 2011), S. 20-21)
You can afford to be generous (S. 34)
- “All great service comes from this feeling of generosity and abundance.”
- “All bad service comes from a mindset of scarcity. They act like they’ll go out of business if they don’t fiercely guard their bottom line. The short-term thinking of desperate survival blocks the long-term thinking of smart strategy.”
- “If you really feel secure and abundant — that you have plenty to share — then this feeling of generosity will flow down into all your interactions with your customers. Give refunds. Give them attention. Take a little loss. You can afford it.”
- “Of course it’s also just smart business.”
Like you don’t need the money (S. 36)
- “When someone’s doing something for love, being generous instead of stingy, trusting instead of fearful, it triggers this law: We want to give to those who give.”
- “It’s another Tao of business: Set up your business like you don’t need the money, and it’ll likely come your way.”
Du darfst ruhig ein bisschen witzig sein! (S. 49)
- Nicht alles so bierernst nehmen. Ein bisschen Ironie, ein bisschen ein Schmäh, ein bisschen Lächeln in die Gesichter der Kund*innen zaubern.
- “Even if you want to be big someday, remember that you don’t never need to act like a big boring company.”
- “Over ten years, it seemed like every time someone raved about how much he loved CD Baby, it was because of one of these little fun human touches.”